Bardot top is the latest summer fashion style which is ruling the vogue. Picking on its summer-infectious vibe, Bollywood beauties are going the Brigitte Bardot way with off-shoulder and ruffled tops. Here’s the celeb brigade, doing it their special way.
Lisa Haydon does it quite effectively and effortlessly. White Bardot top is a hit collection this summer season. She teamed it with a gold glittery pant and a laced black choker. In short she owns the look effortlessly.
Sonakshi Sinha- is another actress who aces the look. She paired her white Bardot top with a black midi. It’s a very high fashion look yet with a easy-breezy vibe to it. She completed her look with dewy makeup and straight hair style. The off-shoulder style is simply summer perfect.
Prachi Desai- in her best fashion forward phases. She is looking like a fashion diva. She definitely this time did it like a pro. The Bardot-inspired top wore by Prachi is a cropped version done with noodle straps. Steal the style in the noodle strap Bardot inspired top with panache. Nail this look with a super cool bob cut, a black tortoise shell glasses and berry red shade lip color.
Athiya Shetty: does it in a very elegant and alluring manner. Even the choice of blue shade is very dreamy and gel with the vibes of summer. She teamed it up with a rigged jeans and cool glares. Her fashion sense perfectly defines why less is more.
Alia Bhatt: is looking very adorable in her stunning striped Bardot top. She teamed it up with a printed skirt and is looking astonishing every bit. It’s an ultra feminine soft girlie look with very natural rosy makeup.
Deepika Padukone: Brings in the boho style with the trending flared bardot top. She teamed it with denims and silver sneakers. She wore the casual look with a classic twist.
Shraddha Kapoor: Pleated perfect Bardot’s style in white is simply ravishing. The neck brace just add on to the look. She completed her look by teaming it with denim; blow-dry loose curls and mesmerizing red lips.
So ladies, what’s your Bardot style are?
Fashion face off are common and this time it is between Tinsel down diva Katrina Kaif and slum dog millionaire fame Frieda Pinto. Both the beauties opted for Dolce & Gabbana animal print colored gowns. While Katrina wore it at Hello! Hall of Fame Awards and Frieda wore it at an event. Frieda chooses the forest green color and Katrina opted for striking purple hue. As far as styling is concerned both are keeping it minimalistic and simple. Both Katrina and Frieda chosen dangler as an add on accessory. But overall who carried it great oomph has to be Frieda. It looks like she owns the outfit.
Our Verdict – Frieda has opted for a more beautiful colored and really carried it well with the right sparkling attitude.
Pee cee is a style diva with an assets and body to die for. Her Quantico series generating her loads of applauds but her style statement is also not lesser. The former Miss World winner pops only glamour and glamour at her Quantico premiere as she showed off her slim figure in a purple cropped see through top. The actress was clad in high end fashion crop top with a matching purple skirt.
This dressing is all about dressing bolder, confident with a penance and is definitely a stylish version of today’s woman empowerment and power dressing.
How to decode Priyanka’s style?
- Firstly you need a slim frame as this style won’t compliment heavierframes.
- Go for see through material only if you are confident in carrying such stuff otherwise opt for other lace crop tops with a straight pencil skirts.
- This style is fun and chic so do not add many textures to it. Colors such as wine red, ivory, mustards and purple will look good.
- Cut outs should be choose wisely otherwise the outfit might look revealing and pompous
- Don’t add two many slits to the skirt otherwise it could go wrong way
- Accessories it well with a glittery clutch and nice bracelet
- Opt for high heels as this outfit requires a swag gait.
- Makeup should be minimalistic so as the hairstyle
- Ditch your neck pieces with this style of dressing
- Avoid too much of prints and texture, instead go for laces and cut outs patterns
So that’s about it that’s how you could also decode Priyanka Chopra’s Quantico premiere’s outfit style.
Star face offs are common and this time its Indian fashion diva Sonam Kapoor vs Katy Perry? They both opted for blood red princess dress and red pump shoes. The outfit is done by Dolce & Gabbana it’s a strapless velvet dress.
While katy goes for bold red lips and simple hair styling, Sonam Steals the show with her princess like hair do and head accessories. Her head accessories and danglers bring more royalty to this outfit. Velvet is a fabric often associated with royalty and Sonam definitely brings out the royalty factor in the outfit. She opted for black clutch to team it with the outfit and it was definitely in sync with the outfit she choose to wear. Katy kept it so simple making the dress less impactful.
We have the winner – For me Sonam is the clear winner because she styled the outfit so effortlessly.
We are back again with a faceoff between Jacqueline Fernandez vs Kim Kardiashian.
It’s a black and white Givenchy feather dress. This feather dress is not flattering Kim’s body much as it’s doing to Jacqueline.
Jacqueline and Kim Kardiashian wore a similar dress at recent events. While both the feather dresses paired with black heels.
As far as their hairdos and makeup is concerned both did a recent job while Jacqueline donned a sleek classic ponytail, Kim opted a neat bun. As far as makeup is concerned both kept is glossy, dewy and very natural.
Kim donned it with bracelets and a black clutch while Jacqueline kept it simple and sleek.
Jacqueline wore it with GUCCI “Sofia Etoile” High Heel Platform Sandal on the other hand Kim wore it with Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120 patent-leather pumps. Both the celebrities’ hairdo is quite neat and elegant.
Kim accessorized it with a bracelets and Jacqueline kept it simple with a clutch. Who wore it better?
So for me, Jacqueline wins the show down as she brings the edginess to the dress and carried it outstanding well. What say friends?
Hello Fashionistas!! This time it is between Indian Diva Alia Bhatt and jaw dropping beauty Jennifer Lopez, her hips surely don’t lie. Alia Bhatt and Jennifer Lopez were spotted in a similar outfit but who wore it with more oomph??
They both worn Christian’s Dior dress that to – an ultra feminine one. It’s a peachy well structural dress with a front tie-up and cap sleeves.
Alia paired the dress with golden peep toes and kept her locks curly where as J-Lo paired it with black Atwood pumps shoes .Her hairdo is not doing any justice to this feminine dress.
Even when it comes to accessorizing Alia did it far better than J-Lo by opting lemon and shiny danglers -it just adds to the outfit.
So the clear winner of this Who Wore It better is?
Yeah!!! Alia Bhatt for carrying this ultra feminine ruffled gown with more panache and flamboyance.
Hello beautiful ladies! I am back again with my most favorite section which is “who wore it better?” I love this section because it really looks enthralling when two or more celebs dress almost similarly. At such situation, I compare the styling of those celebs and then I and you find out that who wore it better?
Today we have a black stylish and classy suit and 3 beautiful dames of bollywood. These are none other than the gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Beautiful Bebo Kareena Kapoor and the Diva Priyanka Chopra. Let’s take a look on it.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Love her for her elegance and sophistication she presents in her style. She is a splendid diva and I admire the way she carries any outfit. In spite of bold red lips, the makeup doesn’t feel tacky and minimal jewellary has made the look even classier.
The suit of Kareena Kapoor is more stylish than Aishwarya’s suit if you see the bow design on the rib. Kareena looks enchanting in this minimal makeup look but is her earring choice right for this outfit? Bebo looks so subtle and simply pretty in this look but I think open hair could have enhanced the entire look. Isn’t it?
PC is the style icon of bollywood but of course sometimes experiments don’t go well and that is why PC fails to impress here. With the splash of sassy glamour, we do expect some elegance. That plunging neck doesn’t really suit on the attire. Hairdo is nice and even makeup is subtle but any bolder lip shade could have saved her.
Kareena has carried it well but Aishwarya wore it best. What say friends?
A beautiful white floral gown and two gorgeous ladies of Bollywood! And this time, the comparison is between ravishing Kareena Kapoor and charming Parineeti Chopra so I found this comparison quite interesting. Kareena Kapoor was seen in this outfit in a public event. She was looking adorable in a side pony and bold red lips. She avoided any accessories with the outfit.
Now we come to our “bubbly girl” Parineeti Chopra. She shot for a popular magazine in this outfit. She is looking glamorous in medium curls and neutral makeup. And just like Kareena, she has not picked any accessory to wear with the outfit.
At last when I sum up the style points of both girls, I found that Kareena is more appealing in this outfit. According to you who wore it better?
Guys, take a look at Kareena’s jumpsuit. It seems like she has grabbed her Holi outfit which is unwashed till now. Well jokes apart, I am going to compare the style of two style Divas of Bollywood in same outfit and I know that this is going to be actually very tricky as the comparison is between fashion queen Sonam Kapoor and none other than beautiful Kareena Kapoor. I am going to tell you that who wore the color-print jumpsuit better.
I will start with Sonam Kapoor. She paired the outfit with a black outfit and a dark shaded blazer. Her foot wears are classy and appealing. She is flaunting her pink lips with a cute smile. I appreciate her for pairing a plain dark blazer with a printed outfit.
Bebo carried the look in retro style. I always admire her gorgeous hair. Those open toe foot wears are grabbing the attention. She wore the outfit in an event organized by Lakme.
According to me, Kareena is the winner of this comparison. Who do you think is better in this outfit?
I do not know why but I just love to compare two gorgeous ladies wearing the similar outfit. And guess what? This time I am going to compare 3 hot beauties wearing red and black pencil dress. But before that I would like to describe this dress because I found the outfit so splendid. It is a v-neck knee length red pencil dress with black strips on the bust area and rims of sleeves.
Well the comparison is among our stylish actress Deepika Padukone, yummy mommy Chitrangada Singh and the multi talented Diva Victoria Beckham. I am sure this is going to be enjoyable.
Let’s start with Deepika. Her height is a plus point and that is why the outfit is completing her personality. She is flattering her toned body by paring this outfit with her signature bun hairdo, bold red lips and no accessories look.
And now I am coming to Chitrangada. I liked her hand piece and watch but I am not so sure about her hairdo. But by the way this minimal makeup really suits her.
And now, last but not the least, Victoria. She is looking so chic in this look with cat eye makeup and girlish hairstyle. I wish she would have chosen any other footwear with this attire. She has carried her sling bag like a clutch. This is interesting.
At the end, I would say that these divas have styled the look in their best way but according to me Victoria is the winner. What say?
Hi fashionistas! Today we will take a look at some makeup blunders created by none other than our Bollywood celebrities because in some public appearances, our Bollywood Divas has seen with disastrous makeup. And with this makeup mistakes we come to learn that what we should avoid during makeup. So I would like you to check out the compilation I made below;
- Sonam Kapoor – I decided to start with Sonam as she is a style diva and self proclaimed fashion minister. After wearing a self tanner, how she decided to wear this lipstick shade, I just do not understand. And such tacky earrings with this hairdo? What is the logic behind this?
- Deepika Padukone – I saw this older picture of Deepika in which she is wearing a pink lipstick. But before wearing lipstick we should have an idea if the shade of the lipstick will complement our skin tone or not.
- Kareena Kapoor – I am a fan of Bebo and I love the way she wears kajal on her lower lash line. She looks pretty even without makeup. This picture is one of her older pictures in which she applied the lip liner which is so different from the lipstick she is wearing in this picture.
- Sri Devi – I never accepted a makeup blunder from this hawa hawaaii girl. If you know that you have dry skin, then why would you apply loose compact powder near the eye area after makeup?
- Kangana Ranaut – this Himachal beauty is one of the most popular style divas in Bollywood but this picture ruins it all. I mean, after applying a self tanner, you used the blush and the illuminator in this way?
- Amisha Patel – another example of using a blush and illuminator in wrong way. Amisha Patel is a flawless beauty but I do not understand why she makes such experiments during makeup. And she has repeated this mistake so many times.
- Rakhi Sawant – with this makeup mistake picture of Rakhi Sawant, a girl should understand that if you have blunt fringes covering your forehead, then you should avoid gaudy eye makeup.
Also Read: Common Makeup mistakes which you should avoid , Makeup mistakes that will make you look older , Ageless Beauties of Bollywood , Prosthetic Makeup and its links to Bollywood
Ileana is one of the most stylish and leading south Indian actresses with millions of fan following. And I am one of them. She amazingly flaunts her fit and fab physique and beautiful features.
This picture of this oval face beauty is from Lakme fashion week where she dazzled on ramp in off white Lehenga and beautifully embellished choli and classy net dupatta. I just can’t take off my eyes away from her designer neckpiece. And by the way, is that the gajra near her right ear?
If I ask about stylish divas from bollywood, then there will be a long list of names of stylish actresses but I have been noticing since a very long time that there are some actresses from south Indian film industry who are terrifically stylish. Well actually I have watched some south movies which are dubbed in Hindi and that’s why I made this compilation. Let’s have a look on the names mentioned below;
- Ileana D’Cruz – you have seen her versatile acting skills in movies like Barfi, PPNH, Main Tera Hero etc. let me tell you that the lady with sharp features has a great sense of fashion which is noticed in various events and award functions.
- Shruti Haasan – The daughter of talented actors Kamal Haasan and Sarika improvised her looks after lip and nose job. She looks the best in a black dress as much I have noticed her in public appearance.
- Tamanna Bhatia – the beautiful Himmatwali looks fab in any outfit. Though her movie “Humshakals” was a disaster but her outfit choice in that movie was really appreciable.
- Genelia D’Souza – She is active in Bollywood cinema and Tollywood cinema as well. She is seen in enchanting designer outfits in various public appearances with handsome hubby Ritesh Deshmukh.
- Kajal Agarwal – the Singham girl is hugely popular among south Indian audience for her charming beauty and captivating style sense.
- Shriya Saran – along with adorable face and acting talent, Shriya has a nice fashion sense as she looks fantabulous in traditional and modern both types of outfits.
- Trisha – she has a well toned body and this is the reason why she rocks any outfit. The combo of toned body and confidence on her face makes her one of the most stylish south Indian actress.
- Samantha – How many of you have seen the dubbed movie “Makkhi”? I liked her casual wear look in that movie. You can see her love for fashion in public appearances and award function.
- Asin – the “Ghajini” girl has a great sense of style and she knows very well that how to carry any outfit in the most fashionable way.
- Anushka Shetty – last but not the least. I am a fan of this actress. She is considered as the topmost actress of Tollywood industry. I am waiting for her Bollywood Debut.
It seems very interesting when two beautiful ladies carry the same outfit. And I love to compare those beauties because though they carry the same outfit but obviously in different styles. And that is why the comparison becomes spicy. Today, the comparison will be between Youngest Bollywood Diva Alia Bhatt and South beauty, the gorgeous Tamanna Bhatia. Both of them have carried red & white striped shift dress.
I will start with bubbly girl Alia. Her bun hairdo is making her look so elegant. I am loving those statement studs increasing the grace of her cute features. A big applause for her makeup artist!
And now it’s Tamanna’s turn. Loving those messy curls! Can you see that statement ring in her right hand finger? Though she is a pretty woman but in this look, her makeup makes her look hot and glamorous.
Guys, I am still confused. Can you tell me who wore it better?
Since my childhood I have been watching so many Bollywood songs including sensual rain dance. But the most common thing which I have noticed in these sort of songs is the outfit of the actresses; a plain saree. May be this is due to the fact that a girl can look the prettiest in a saree. My today’s compilation is about the cult actresses of Bollywood who have rocked the rain dance in a plain saree look. Have a look below;
- Madhubala – Though she was not dancing in the song “Ek ladki Bheegi Bhagi si” but you will agree that she was looking gorgeous even in that plain saree. Kishore Kumar sang the song in this movie for the beautiful lady.
- Zeenat Aman – The veteran bombshell Zeenat Aman stole many hearts when she danced on the song “Haye haye ye majboori” in an orange saree. In the song she was trying to woo her man which was played by Manoj kumar in the movie Roti, Kapda aur Makaan.
- Smita Patil – The talented actress danced with none other than Amitabh Bachchan in the song “Aaj rapat jayein to” from the movie “Namak Halal” in a plain white saree with red borders.
- Dimple Kapadia – The sensual performance was given by the former beauty queen Dimple Kapadia in the song “Jaane do na” from the movie “Saagar”. She was looking stunning in plain red saree.
- Sri Devi – People still remember that gorgeous Sri devi wrapped in wet blue saree in the song “Kaate nahi Kat te” from the movie “Mr. India”.
- Raveena Tandon – Raveena danced with Khiladi Akshay Kumar in yellow saree and the song “Tip tip barsa pani” is remembered as one of the most romantic Bollywood rain dance song.
- Aishwarya Rai – I am a huge fan of Aishwarya Rai and I still love the number “Barso re megha megha” from the movie “Guru”. She wore Gujarati Chaniya Choli in the song.
- Priyanka Chopra – Priyanka Chopra was seen in a song “O Saiyaan” from the movie Agneepath romancing Handsome Hrithik. She wore an ivory half saree in the song.
- Katrina kaif – I found the dance of Katrina Kaif with Akshay Kumar very passionate in song “Gale lag ja” from the movie “De Dana Dan”. I must say that her moves and the saree style both were ravishing.
- Rani Mukherji – The romantic number “HUM TUM” from YRF includes Saif Ali Khan and Mardani Rani in the song romancing in the rain.
Read Also: How to look sexy in saree? , Clothes for Rainy Season