Spooky spirits, Haunted mind and Scary fashion all become synonyms to each other on the Halloween eve. This year Halloween costumes are taken to the next level when celebrities get into the spooky spirit. Here are our top picks of this year Halloween get up.
- Katy Perry– in the most creative outfit .She wore a mic drop outfit and pulls it off very spookily.
- Jennifer Lopez and her boyfriend Casper Smart– look very spooky. Look at the contact lenses it says all. Couple wore creepy and skeleton makeup with their all-black outfits. It was looking dreadfully stunning. J.Lopez called it “Haute courture skeleton”
- Heidi Klum-Heidi Klum dressed up as iconic character Jessica Rabbit from “who framed Rogger Rabbit”. Prosthetics and make up have really done wonders here.
- Kourtney Kardashian and her team-She dressed up in golden and red jumpsuit supported with a mini team.
- Ashley Fink and Will Sherrod – pulls out the look quite creatively. Ashley worn a witch outfit inspired from wizard of oz.
- Sonam Kapoor – joined the Wednesday Addams Family in her grown-up age. Her costume was designed by Dolce and Gabbana.With dark lips and lots of kohl she really made it spooky.
- Lady Boner: Colton Haynes as Ursula. He just nailed the outfit. The wig, makeup, prosthetic work and outfit are all on point and create devil magic. He went out of the way. A big spooky applause for him. He captured the true spirit of Halloween.
For me Colton Haynes won hands down and nailed the Halloween costume and spirit completely. So Fashionistas, let us know who in your opinion wore it best in this Halloween.