We all love to work out and burn our fats. A lot of hard work and conviction goes to make a desirable built. Every gym bag has some essentials. Our advice fills your bag with these below mentioned items and set yourself up for a more lucrative workout. Whether you’re just starting out or have been doing it for years, you’ll benefit from our picks.
Breathable clothes– Without good training clothes, you will always juggle in between the workouts. If you are going to hit the gym after work, remember to pack some breathable clothes which are neither too tight nor too loose. It should be breathable.
A good towel– Needless to say you are going to sweat heavily but nobody wants to sit in their own sweat. So own a good pair of towel to keep sweat at bay.
Right shoes– According to ones need one has to choose from varied ranges of shoes available like cross-trainers or running shoes or training shoes. Choose your shoes according to your workout regime and have an extra pair of it.
Gym accessories – are always attractive and great head turning impressions .You can choose from colorful training socks to cool designer gym bags to funky wrist bands.
Music– A cool music is must. A fast beat music motivates you to work out more. your personal selection will always keeps you going to have a great workout sessions.
Shaker bottle– A gym bag can never be complete without a cool shaker bottle. You can always use it for all of your refreshment needs. It can surely keep your pre- and intra-workout supplements, water or protein shake.
Facial wipes or facial tonic mist– To keep you face cool ,disinfected and refresh wet wipes and facial mists are a must have. Facial tonic mists gives you are very refreshing feeling after heavy sweated workout.
So gym goers, with these tips keep it stylish.
Image Sources: naturalsupplementreviews, sportsdirect, super-lavanderia
Zumba is a complete workout which combines all the elements of fitness cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility. The perfect combo of fun and fitness has made Zumba most admired form of weight loss.
Zumba is a dance fitness program originated by Columbian Dancer and choreographer Alberto Beto Perez in 1990.Zumba perfectly amalgamates dance and aerobics together. A survey says, approximately 15 million people take weekly Zumba classes in over 200,000 locations across 180 countries. The name “Zumba” has no particular meaning or sense, it was chosen randomly as a brand name.
Zumba classes are mainly about an hour long and are taught by instructors who have been licensed by Zumba Fitness, LLC. The exercises include music with fast rhythms and slow rhythms. Zumba has nine different types of classes for different levels of age and different exertion and endurance. Zumba offers different options according to one needs.Proponents of the Zumba program claim that it is safe for all ages and any age group from 0 to 100 can participate in this form of aerobic exercise.With Zumba you can done your abs, thighs, arms, and other muscles throughout the body. It also provides a complete cardio workout.
Health benefits of Zumba
- It helps in weight loss .It is believed that an average person can burn around 600 to 1000 calories in Zumba classes.
- It tones your entire body in fun way.
- It is fun and all those who are too lazy to run on treadmill or do pushups it is an easy way to reduce the extra flabs.
- It is an absolute stress reliever. The upbeat moves makes you release mood improving hormone endorphins and surely by joining a Zumba class, you’ll be able to feel your worries melt away when you lose yourself in the beat of music.
- It improves metabolism in your body.
- It is for every age and you can customize your zumba program by discussing it with your instructor. For example you can take beginner classes first adjust yourself first then succeed for advance Zumba.
With Zumba, now burn your calories without even realizing it.
I personally feel belly fat make my jeans feel extra sung and more serious it leads to some health trouble. And 30 days are not much for those persons who wants to lose belly fat. They need to be disciplined and turn up the intensity to extreme. Check out tips to lose belly fat. 🙂
Load up with protein
Protein plays a critical role in belly fat loss. Protein increases energy for daily work hence weight loss. In take heavy loaded protein diet.
Stock up on vinegar
2 tablespoon of vinegar actually shows significant decrease in belly fat.
Say NO to COKE
Numerous studies have shown soft drinks are linked to obesity per each daily serving. Avoid sugar sweetened beverage.
Yoga helps in lowering down the levels of the stress hormone cortisol which is directly linked to belly fat. Read more about Yoga postures to reduce belly fat.
Track how much you eat
Many people don’t have a clue how much they are eating. It is recommended to eat more protein rich food to cut belly fat. Read about foods that can ruin your skin and health.
At Fashable, we keep getting requests that post more and more blog updates on skin care regime. So today I thought that I will answer to all the skin related questions in this particular blog so that the dream of having an ideal skin becomes true and also finding where we lacking is.
No matter whatever your age is or other factors such as climatic conditions, skin problems and color of your skin is, after reading this post I am sure, Fashable will help you reach your desired healthy skin.
Step 1– Identify your skin type – Whether it is Dry, Normal, Oily or Combination
Step2– whether your skin condition is sensitive, mature, ageing, or at puberty
Step3- Identify your skin priorities – like whether it is ageing skin or acne prone skin or overexposed to sun
Skin Problems that most of us deal commonly are;
- Less shine/ glow
- Uneven skin tone
- Frown lines/ Dark circles
- Sagging skin
- Open pores
After identifying your skin problem make some lifestyle changes and skin regime changes which will make you a step closer to the desires ideal skin.
- To begin with drink loads and by loads I mean loads of water to detoxify and flushing the skin regularly. Water can do wonder to your skin. 10 to 12 glass of water is necessary to achieve healthy skin.
- Invest on a good sun screen as it is very necessary to protect your skin against harmful UV rays. I am using Clinique SPF 50.
- Consult a dermatologist and start taking antioxidants.
- For radiance include honey, guava, strawberry and cream in your diet.
- Every night use baby oil for your skin.
- Take proper sleep as lack of sleep can give you dark circles, eye bags and other skin imperfections.
- Clean your face twice a day and choose a nice serum in your daily skin regime. I use Vichy’s Idealia Life Serum but not for oily skin.
- Cleansing, toning and moisturizing aka CTM is a key element to remove impurities, to hydrate your skin.
- For cleansing I use Neutrogena pure mild face cleanser, for toning I use Clinique Clarifying lotion for dry skin and for moisturizing I use Himalaya almond deep moisturizing but moisturizer should be change according to weather.
- Its good if dry skin goes for moisturizing or cream based products and for oily skin go for gel based products.
- Also invest on good makeup remover and never go to bed while you have your make up on.
- Once in a week do lip scrubbing and exfoliate lip skin.
- Avoid over and over cooling if you have sensitive skin and also strong irritant products.
- If you are going through any hormonal changes such as puberty, menopause or pregnancy or any other one your skin tone, texture is bound to change in that case. Consult a dermatologist or a doctor first before selecting any skin products. Your doctors might ask you to do some lifestyle changes or may put you on some medication.
I tried to club some of my best skin regime and tips so that our lovely blog readers get closer to the ideal and flawless skin. We would like to hear from our readers and if you have any questions regarding skin care we would love to answer it.
Read Also: Summer Skin care tips , Foods that can ruin your skin , Yoga postures for beautiful skin , Facial Bleach at Home
I wish a very happy and joyful new year to all the lovely girls here. I hope you all are ready to welcome 2015 but before New Year eve, there is something informative which I wanted to share with you. I wanted to share it with you before New Year eve because a New Year party is all about fun, enjoy, heavy meals and drinks and this can cause skin issues. Take a look at these skin care tips below which you must know before any such parties;
- Look out your alcohol intake – excess intake of alcohol and especially fizzy drinks as such drinks become the reason of weight gain leading to dull skin.
- Intense skin care – it is good that you take care of your skin and protect it from the outer weather but now your skin need intense care. Avoid foaming cleansers and pick moisture locking skin care products.
- Watch out your meals – watch out what you are eating and avoid foods which have the tendency to increase sugar level in your body.
- Switch to healthy stuff and natural ingredients – go for antioxidants to keep your skin and body healthy and some natural ingredients for beauty treatments at home.
These tips will help you to prepare and protect your skin from unknown skin issues. So have fun and welcome 2015 with joy and happiness.
Every woman dreams of having a flat belly and wants to flaunt it with stylish outfits and especially low waist sarees. People do work outs, dieting and so many efforts to lose weight but I think losing belly fat is quite difficult. But no worries, friends! There exist some homemade drinks which can burn your belly fat easily. The recipes of the most effective fat reducing drinks are listed below;
- Take a cup of hot water and then dip a tea bag of green tea or herbal tea and half teaspoon of lemon and mix it well. Now keep this mixture for overnight and at the morning add honey in this mixture and drink it on empty stomach.
- This remedy can be little tricky but the most effective, I must say. Mix some lemon drops in a cup of water and mix it well. Take 3 cloves of garlic. Chew those garlic cloves on empty stomach and then drink that lemon water.
- Get some chopped water melon pieces (around 2 or 3 cups) and half cup of any citrus fruit. Blend both the things together. After blending, you can add some ice in the mixture. Enjoy the tasty drink with effective results.
- This is the most popular and the oldest remedy for burning belly fat. Take a glass of warmed water and simply squeeze a lemon in it. Every morning on empty stomach drink this warm lemon water. After regular use, you will be able to see the results within a month.
Read Also: Yoga postures that can reduce weight , Lose Belly fat in just 30 Days
The problem of premature greying which is also said premature aging has become very common now a day. Many people having age up to 30 are seen suffering with this problem. The basic reason of this problem is life style. Let’s discuss the causes of premature growing;
Causes of premature greying;
- Deficiency of nutrients
- Use of heavy chemicals for hairstyling
Prevention from grey hair;
- The first step to prevent grey hair is to de-stress yourself. This is one of the biggest reasons for the growth of grey hair. So if you are willing to prevent the growth of grey hair, then do not let the stress loom on you.
- Appropriate hydration makes you healthy and beautiful and this is a fact. Keep hydrated and stay happy and healthy.
- Avoid too much hair styling and hair coloring. Because excess use of chemicals will affect the hair follicle which makes the hair grow grey from the scalp.
- Have you ever heard of any single benefit of smoking? But as I discussed above, some people include smoking in their life style routine. There are worse than worst effects of smoking and grey hair is one of them.
- Watch out your diet. The deficiency of copper, iodine and vitamin B12 is also a cause for premature greying. So for the prevention, include these foods in your diet; almonds, pomegranate and pineapple (copper rich food), spinach and carrot (iodine rich food) and banana, fish and eggs (vitamin B12 rich food).
Hello friends! So, Gala dandiya nights and Dussehra have gone now. And I know very well that what kind of problems have girded you now a day. It is sudden weight gain after these festivals, Right? Well this is very obvious to gain weight after festivals because usually people enjoy a lot in these days and do not watch out what they are eating.
By the way no need to worry. This sudden weight gain can be controlled by the following tips;
- Switch to healthy eating habits – now when you know that it happened due to overeating, come back to healthy eating habits. Watch out what you are eating. Take a look on your calorie intake. And according to that calorie consumption count, control on diet.
- Drink sufficient water for appropriate digestion – sufficient water is one of the most essential steps of losing weight. This is because water helps in digestion of food and a proper food digestion is important for weight loss.
- Include fiber rich foods in your diet – just like water, fibers also help in digesting food with ease. So do not forget to include fiber rich food in your diet. Oatmeal is the most popular fiber rich food and is used to reduce fat.
- Switch to fat burning foods and salad diet – last but not the least point. If you want to control on this sudden weight gain as soon as possible, you will have to switch to salad diet and foods that burn food such as oats, apples and nuts etc.
Aah! The summer season! Summer means sun exposure and skin tanning. Sun tanning is the biggest skin problem of summer season. Although it can be prevented if you apply sun block of sufficient SPF on your skin but if your skin is tanned due to sun rays, then here are some home remedies for your problem. Have a look below;
- Grate the cucumber and mix some lemon drops and milk in it. Make a suitable mixture with it and then apply the paste on tanned area. Let the paste dry and then wash it gently.
- Papaya pulp is supposed to be very effective for skin. It is also known for instant glowing effects on skin. Get some papaya pulp and mash it. Now massage with it on affected area. Do it for at least 15 to 20 minutes. After this, wash your face.
- Potato is considered as a natural scrubber. It is also great for skin. Mash the potato pulp and rub on the tanned skin. Use it just like papaya pulp.
- Lemon juice consists of citric acid. Citric acid is supposed to very effective for skin. Massage on skin with lemon juice and leave it on face for 15 minutes. After that wash your face.
- Aloe Vera gel is an amazing herb. Get pure Aloe Vera gel from Aloe Vera plant and massage with this healing gel on skin and especially on tanned area.
- Make a paste of turmeric powder and milk and then add some lemon drops in it. Apply this paste on tanned skin and let it dry. Now wash it carefully and see the effective results.
- Mix some lemon drops in cucumber juice and rose water mixture. Stir it well. Use this mixture at least twice in a week.
- Oats are one of the natural scrubbers. Add some oats in buttermilk and make a paste. This mixture would definitely help you to reduce tanning.
- Make a pack of 2 tablespoons of besan (gram flour), a pinch of turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon of milk, rose water and 1 tablespoon of crushed orange peel. Now apply this pack on tanned skin and let it dry for 20 – 30 minutes and after that wash it.
- Make a mixture of sandal powder and coconut water. Make sure that the paste is thick. Now apply the paste on tanned skin and let it dry for 25 to 30 minutes and then wash.
- Multani Mitti (fuller’s earth) is very beneficial for skin and hair. Make a pack of 2 tablespoon of Multani Mitti with 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel and rose water. Apply and then let it dry for half an hour.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of milk powder in 1 tablespoon of honey and add some lemon drops in it. Apply and leave it on face for 20 – 30 minutes. Then wash.
Remember that these remedies would not show instant results. You will have to try these remedies for at least 1 month to see the visible results. But these remedies will show obvious results with no side effects.
Every person wants to look younger than his/her real age. This is very natural if your skin is healthy then you can easily look younger and beautiful. Today I will give you some tips to look younger. So do not miss and have a look below;
- Hydration – hydration is very important for body. If your body is well – hydrated then your skin would be naturally healthy and clean. Especially in summers, you have to hydrate yourself to keep your skin healthy and happy. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water.
- Safety from sun – safety from sun is literally essential for skin. Always use a sun block which suits to your skin. Use sun block in every season because UV – rays from sun can harm your skin in any season irrespective of the temperature of atmosphere.
- Face wash at night – always choose a face wash for you which suits to your skin. 2 times face wash in a day is very essential but at night you must wash your face. It removes all the dirt stuck all the day on face.
- Meditation – meditation is important for a healthy, happy and younger looking skin. It not only keeps you stress – free but also makes you healthy and internally beautiful.
- Cosmetic update – update the cosmetic products you use. I would suggest that in a definite span of time you must change the brand of the cosmetic product or type of the product.
- Chemical free cosmetics – I know that it is really hard to find cosmetics which are chemical free. But you should definitely avoid the cosmetics which contain parabenes and sulphates.
- Clean brushes for makeup – use clean and gentle brushes for makeup. Keep the brushes clean which you use for makeup. Remember that dirty brushes can really harm your skin.
- Natural remedies for skin treatment – although in market, various top brands avail the best cosmetic products but it is better to go for natural skin treatments. It is good to be naturally beautiful.
- Moisturizing before bed – before going to bed, apply a moisturizer on skin and especially on hands and feet. It is good for skin as it soothes the skin with ultimate relax.
Blackheads and whiteheads on face are skin problems which is caused due to the dirt stuck in the pores of skin. When the skin is unclean and the dirt is fixed in the pores of skin. It ruins the flawlessness of face and seems bad on face. Although CTM prevents such kind of problem but scrubbing is the best solution for removing blackheads and whiteheads from face.
Here I have mentioned some easy scrubbing home remedies which are very effective in removing blackheads and whiteheads naturally. Have a look below;
- Baking soda – make a paste of baking soda with water or with apple cider vinegar. This paste is very effective for skin.
- Lemon – vitamin C is very essential for a healthy skin. Lemon contains vitamin C. Mix some salt in lemon drops and stir it well. Wash face with warm water and apply it on blackheads/whiteheads. Leave it on face for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
- Potato – grated potato not only brings the glow on face but also removes the blackheads/whiteheads from face naturally. Scrub with grated potato for 20 minutes and let it dry. After drying wash your face.
- Honey – honey is supposed to be very good for skin. Massage the affected area with honey firmly and then wash with water.
- Milk – cleansing with milk is really good for skin. It nurtures the skin naturally. Scrub the affected area with milk.
- Oatmeal – oatmeal is very famous for scrubbing at home. It naturally exfoliates the skin. Take oatmeal powder and mix in rose water and apply the paste for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash.
- Green tea – green tea is a great oxidant. Make a paste of dry green tea with water and then apply on affected area for at least 2 to 3 minutes and then wash the paste with warm water.
- Steam – steaming is very important for face. Steam opens the pores of your skin. It becomes very easy to remove blackheads/whiteheads from open pores. After giving a steam to face, scrub your skin. The black heads/whiteheads will be removed naturally.
CTM is the basic skin care technique, where C stands for cleansing, T stands for toning and M stands for moisturizing. This basic skin treatment is very essential because now a day our skin comes in contact with dirt and pollution very easily. The CTM treatment for skin is essential to repeat twice in a week for a better and healthy skin. So let’s understand the CTM thoroughly.
Cleansing is the initial step for skin care. Cleansing includes the removal of dirt and all the polluted particles stuck in the skin pores. A face wash suitable to your skin type is enough for skin cleansing. For a perfect skin, clean your face with an exfoliating face wash twice a day. Please avoid soaps for face cleansing because soaps make the skin dry and sometimes dull.
Toning is done on face to get a soft and lissome skin. If you think that toning is not so important and you use to skip the toning, then you are absolutely wrong. Basically toning is done as a hydration treatment for skin. Toning brings the moisture in the skin. You can different types of tones for your face but rose water is the most popular toner for skin. So you can go for natural rose water for toning your skin.
Moisturizing process is done usually to lock the moisture in the skin. Basically the moisturizer creates a layer above the skin pores, so the loss of moisture from skin becomes impossible. So never forget to moisturize your skin after cleansing and moisturizing because this step is the final step for basic skin care treatment and the CTM treatment is useless and worthless without this step.
The process of cleansing, toning and moisturizing is very simple and essential. So this summers, treat your skin with this effective and natural treatment.
Eye gel is one of the useful cosmetic products for eyes. It has so many uses as it helps in curing dark circles, eye wrinkles, anti aging effects and in fact many women use eye gel before make up for getting a natural look. Many famous brands provide eye gel for various effects and purposes such as dark circles and wrinkles.
An eye gel is effective on eye wrinkles if it contains retinol and vitamin A which possess skin tightening effects. If you want to reduce the puffiness of your eyes, then this type of eye gel is good for you. Many popular cosmetic brands provide eye gel which is effective on dark circles beneath the eyes. An eye gel would cure dark circles if it contains kojic acid or licorice. Eye gels are very effective in curing aging signs. That is why eye gel is used by so many women.
But there is a very important precaution about the uses of eye gel. Experts say that it should be used when you notice initial aging effects on your skin. On younger skin, the use of eye gel may be harmful. The quantity is very important in this case because access quantity can harm the skin instead of showing good results. When you apply an eye gel, then take a small amount on hand and apply gently with your fingers.
Some people surprise that how fashion models maintain their body and in fact some of them are found eager to know that how models are so fit and fine and look naturally beautiful. Well! Models are also human beings. It is not so tough task to get a body like models. Here are some easy tips which most of the models advice to get a toned body;
- You need to make little change in your daily routine and be specific about what you want. Pick out your bad habits from your daily life and throw them out of your life. I think every person understands that what bad habits are ruining his/her fitness and health.
- The diet should be very appropriate. Most of model and even famous celebs switch to organic diet. They eat less processed food to keep themselves fit and fabulous. Organic diet is supposed to be much better than the conventional diet.
- A regular work out is very compulsory if you are wishing to get body like a model. Switch to power yoga. Power yoga is followed by so many celebs such as the fittest Diva of Bollywood Bipasha Basu, Kareena Kapoor, Shilpa Shetty etc.
- Some people think that a regular work out is boring and they can’t bear it on regular basis. So such people should choose their favorite sports and should play so that they won’t be bored and body would be active.
- Be natural and active and try to get mental piece. Choose natural things for use and stay active. Procrastination would never let you look like models. Mental piece brings a spark and natural glow on the skin.
- If you think that you can’t ignore your bad eating habits then include carbohydrate and protein rich food in your diet.
Take herbal edibles which naturally keep you fit and fine such as herbal tea or vegetable and fruit juices.
Skin drying is a very common problem now a day. Many people are seen suffering from this problem. Polluted surroundings and busy lifestyle may be the reason for this. Skin drying is a skin disease which is known as dermatitis.
Rashes, red skin, scaly skin are some common symptoms of dry skin.
Causes of skin problem;
- Dirt and pollution in the surroundings.
- Lack of water and moisture in the body.
- Hereditary problem.
- Skin disorder.
Types of dermatitis;
- Allergic dermatitis (eczema) – it is caused due to skin allergy. It occurs when a person comes in contact with any allergic element.
- Atopic dermatitis – it is a long term skin problem and its causes are hereditary. It can pass from parents to their children.
- Contact dermatitis – it is the result of chemicals on skin or the side effect of cosmetic products.
- Seborrheic dermatitis – it occurs when skin generates too much oil.
Remedies, preventions and treatments;
- Apply anti-itching products on skin.
- On the affected part of skin, apply cool compressors.
- Bathing with cool water relaxes the skin, so take a bath with cool water.
- Do not scratch your skin. If you can’t stop scratching then cut the nails regularly.
- Wear cotton clothes because they never cause any skin allergy.
- Use light and mild detergents for clothes.
- For bathing, use mild soaps so as to prevent from chemical allergy.