While buying a lip shade we keep several factors in our mind such as shades type, lip shade pigmentation, brand and price. It is equally important that while you are buying a lip paint for yourself, you must considerate your skin type. Considering your skin type will only enhances your lip beauty. For example I feel dark matte colors such as red wine, purple and coffee brown shades look better on gals having dusky complexions. Here are top 5 Inglot lip paints that suits more on fairer skin type.
- LIP DUO LIPGLOSS ANDLIP PAINT SHADE NO.11– This one is tailor made for fairer skin type. Inglot lip shade number 11 is very in. At the same time, it also compliments your skin type perfectly. It’s a perfectly pigmented, cream- gel consistency based lip gloss.
- LIP DUO LIPGLOSS AND LIPPAINT SHADE NO.19-This Inglot Red shade is a very risky shade, if wore incorrectly. Wear it when you are wearing darker outfits such as black, red and emerald green. It comes with enriched Vitamin E and emollients.
- LIP DUO LIP GLOSS AND LIP PAINTSHADE NO.22– Play safe with this shade of Inglot. The gloss, the paint and the hue all works very well for the fairer skin type. This shade is very versatile you can wear it anywhere and it can never go wrong.
- AMC LIP PAINT SHADE NO. 59- It’s different and it’s outstanding. This Inglot shade provides a very good coverage and its biomimetic peptide formula stimulates collagen synthesis gives you a fuller and long lasting glossy effect. This raspberry color inspired shade is very striking and very wearable.
- AMC LIP PAINT SHADE NO. 57-This shade is very magical and it also gives you a very nice coverage. It has a cream gel consistency so it works very well for those who have chapped and dry lips. Shade 57 can be worn on a day to day basis. It gives you a very natural look.
Hope you like this compilation of Inglot shades and yes you have to remember the exact shade no. as slight variation in shade number and you might ended up buying another shade.