At Fashable, we keep getting requests that post more and more blog updates on skin care regime. So today I thought that I will answer to all the skin related questions in this particular blog so that the dream of having an ideal skin becomes true and also finding where we lacking is.
No matter whatever your age is or other factors such as climatic conditions, skin problems and color of your skin is, after reading this post I am sure, Fashable will help you reach your desired healthy skin.
Step 1– Identify your skin type – Whether it is Dry, Normal, Oily or Combination
Step2– whether your skin condition is sensitive, mature, ageing, or at puberty
Step3- Identify your skin priorities – like whether it is ageing skin or acne prone skin or overexposed to sun
- Less shine/ glow
- Uneven skin tone
- Frown lines/ Dark circles
- Sagging skin
- Open pores
- To begin with drink loads and by loads I mean loads of water to detoxify and flushing the skin regularly. Water can do wonder to your skin. 10 to 12 glass of water is necessary to achieve healthy skin.
- Invest on a good sun screen as it is very necessary to protect your skin against harmful UV rays. I am using Clinique SPF 50.
- Consult a dermatologist and start taking antioxidants.
- For radiance include honey, guava, strawberry and cream in your diet.
- Every night use baby oil for your skin.
- Take proper sleep as lack of sleep can give you dark circles, eye bags and other skin imperfections.
- Clean your face twice a day and choose a nice serum in your daily skin regime. I use Vichy’s Idealia Life Serum but not for oily skin.
- Cleansing, toning and moisturizing aka CTM is a key element to remove impurities, to hydrate your skin.
- For cleansing I use Neutrogena pure mild face cleanser, for toning I use Clinique Clarifying lotion for dry skin and for moisturizing I use Himalaya almond deep moisturizing but moisturizer should be change according to weather.
- Its good if dry skin goes for moisturizing or cream based products and for oily skin go for gel based products.
- Also invest on good makeup remover and never go to bed while you have your make up on.
- Once in a week do lip scrubbing and exfoliate lip skin.
- Avoid over and over cooling if you have sensitive skin and also strong irritant products.
- If you are going through any hormonal changes such as puberty, menopause or pregnancy or any other one your skin tone, texture is bound to change in that case. Consult a dermatologist or a doctor first before selecting any skin products. Your doctors might ask you to do some lifestyle changes or may put you on some medication.
I tried to club some of my best skin regime and tips so that our lovely blog readers get closer to the ideal and flawless skin. We would like to hear from our readers and if you have any questions regarding skin care we would love to answer it.