Hello ladies! Today I am going to share something special with you. Every woman knows about makeup but did you ever notice the makeup of actresses and TV artists? It is done by makeup professionals and that is why their makeup is long lasting and just perfect. Here I am sharing some makeup tips which can give a professional look;
- Use a plastic spoon for mascara – you can easily apply mascara on upper eye lashes but lower eye lashes are quite tricky. So you can use a plastic spoon and keep it below the lower eye lashes and apply the mascara on lower lashes and flaunt with pop eyes.
- Do not skip bronzer – some women think that they do not need bronzer during makeup but you should know that you can shape up your face with bronzer by contouring.
- Exfoliate lips before lipstick – if you are applying a lip stick to get a matte finish after application then exfoliate your lips with a tooth brush and then apply the lipstick after moisturizing the lips.
- Use a white eye shadow during eye makeup – you can use a white eye shadow as a base shadow. This will provide a shiny and electric effect to your eye makeup. You must use it in electric blue eye makeup.
- Pay attentions to your eye brows – your eye brows are also very important so never ignore them. You can give an appropriate shape to your eye brows with a brow pencil.
- Shape your lips with lip liner – you must definitely pick this trick if you have thin lips. Give a desirable shape to your lips with a lip pencil and then apply lipstick.
- Tight lining – this is my favourite trick. After this trick, you do not really need a mascara and eye liner. Your eye lashes can look simply thick with this trick.