Half bun is trending very much these days. Doing the half bun is so simple, and the best part is that it suits absolutely any length or hair type. Every other celebrity is seen with this look.
How to make a half bun?
- Brush your hair well and divide it into two parts.
- Tie the top half with a hair tie and make sure the ponytail is tied tightly.
- Gently tug and tease the tied hair to add a little volume and make your bun look fuller.
- Twist the ponytail around the base where it is tied, and then secure the bun with a few bobby pins.
- Brush or style the bottom section of your hair that is let loose and finish off by making sure the bun is in the shape you desire.
What things you will need
- A comb
- Bobby pins
- A hair tie